Friday, April 21, 2006

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! YEAH! More to come later today.......

Okay, it's now Saturday. It was a long, fun day. First we went on our walk and then off to the Mini dealer to get our 1st oil change. They were so nice there. They gave me a rental for the day. A 365i BMW. Very nice car.


Then off to the doctor's to get some blood work done. And that took forever.

My Mom, Dad and Lynne met at my house at 1pm to go to C & O for lunch. I have been craving their garlic rolls since I last went there for Lynne's bithday back in July.

Click on the link below and check out their website along with the menu.

  • C & O Trattoria


  • We got home around 4ish and I was ready for a nap, but I had to clean a little bit.

    My sister, brother-in-law, Andrew and Trisha were coming over at 6pm. Lots to do in such little time with a full tummy.

    Kendall had to try on his new shades to see if they fit. I won't let him put his head out the window without them. He could get something in his eye and it can get the eye infective. I have had enought of the vet for a year. He's doesn't mind the goggles. I want to get some better ones. These were really cheap. Maybe some black ones so he can pick up........




    Andrew brought his PS2 to play. I guess he did not want to play with my X Box. The PS2 is better, I guess. Fine then! :)




    Lynne Pooh with her glass of wine.


    Hey!

    Where's Trisha?

    No one took a picture of her and her wine.









    Family girl picture which Kendall wanted to get in on. I swear, no one told him to to get in the picture and sit. He did it on his own. And we took a few pictures and he was in on all of them. He is too funny! That's my puppy. :)



    The cake created by my Mom. We keep telling her she should make cakes on the side and make a little extra money. But she does not think she is good enough. What do you think? Let her know.....






    Andrew.......that's all I have to say about that.











    Love those roses.

    Thank you to everyone who was there to make my birthday special. And those who were unable to make it, I'm sorry you missed it. We had a very nice night.

    XOXO,

    Sandra

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home